- Take a college course through Jumpstart to College and earn college credit
- Summer I classes start May 31st
- Summer II classes start July 11th
- Fall classes start August 29th
- ClickHEREnew windowto get started.
Need to Register?Go to theDE Admission and Registration Procedurespage to get started.
- Download theGeneral Info and New Student Checklist(PDF,)
- Watch theDual Enrollment "New Student Meeting" videonew window
- Watch theMCPS Informational Video.
CURRENT STUDENTS:All college classes will conduct remote/on-line instruction managed by your professor until further notice. Please check your college Blackboard, MyMC and e-mail account for course instructions, as well as contact your professor immediately to ensure that the course expectations are met.
Dual Enrollment at MC enables high school students to:
- Register and attend a Montgomery College course(s) on campus, online, or at their high school site
- Engage with outstanding college professors and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
- Graduate from high school with earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college tuition
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at the college, provided they meet the Dual Enrollment standards. The credits earned may be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be transferred to another institution.
Parents are encouraged to help support their student towards success in College. Pleasereview the eligibility requirementswith your student and discuss the best options for enrollment. You should alsoreview the financial assistance optionsthat are available for them. Please remember, per federal law, all academic records, rights and responsibilities turn to the student, and the College works primarily with the student during the registration process. However,reviewing the admission and registration proceduresmay help you stay informed and active during each of the steps. Our Dual Enrollment staff will work with your student and their school throughout the entire process!