Raptor Central is operating remotely and in person. Contact us by phone at 240-567-5000, submit ouronline request formnew window, start a virtual Zoom visit, or visit an on-campus location.See all Raptor Central contact information and hours.
What Can You Do at Raptor Central?
Raptor Central assists prospective and current students with services previously offered in Welcome Centers, along with additional services, including:
- Providing general information to all students (prospective and current)
- Processing admissions applications (online, in person, and international)
- Helping with enrollment, class registration, and MyMC
- Helping with financial aid/FAFSA (taking and imaging forms)
- Assisting with website issues and navigation
- Conducting group tours
- Guidance on holds and increasing credit hours
- Processing walk-in transcript requests
- Updating test scores
- Processing Permission to Enroll forms
- Processing walk-in enrollment verifications
We continue to assist you with services such as general information, admissions applications, enrollment support, Permission to Enroll forms, receiving high school transcripts, test scores, and more.
- Monday, August 22: Student Affairs services will be suspended until 2:00 p.m.
Call us at240-567-5000during these hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Visit us on campus atMC campus locationsduring the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Visit us via Zoom!You can launchRaptor Central Virtual Office Hoursduring the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 - 10 a.m.
Contact us by completing theRaptor Central Online Request Formnew window.工作人员将于周一至周五上午8点至下午5点处理申请。根据请求的复杂性，您可以在3-5个工作日内得到响应。
For answers to the most commonly asked questions, see theStudent FAQs.
Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Student Services Center (SV), Room 102
Rockville Campus Map
Student Services Building (ST), Room 122
TP/SS Campus Map
We encourage students to contact Raptor Central first if they have questions or need assistance. Students may be referred to theOffice of Records and Registration(formerly called the Office of Enrollment Services) for services such as transcript evaluation, course scheduling, registration, graduation certification, veteran certification, and tuition/residency appeals.