Congratulations! You're making your first move toward achieving your goals at Montgomery College. Your MC education begins with the admissions process, and we’re here to help you along the way. If you have questions or need assistance, please visitRaptor Centralor call 240-567-5000.
You may apply online by clicking the button below. You will be taken to our application system and prompted to create an account. The application fee is waived until further notice.
If you require an alternative format of the admissions application due to a disability, please contactDisability Support Services.
If you are undecided as to which specific program will best suit your career or transfer needs, explore theFields of Study (FOS).Apply Online Now
If any of the following conditions apply to you, do NOT apply online:
- If you prefer, you may insteaddownload the paper application(PDF,).
- If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development and Continuing Education,follow the WDCE registration instructions.
- If you are an international student, and/or not a US Citizen, and one or more of these apply to you: 1) You do not have a permanent address in the US; 2) you are interested in obtaining an I-20; 3) you are an F-1 or M-1 student or have an F-2 or M-2 visa, visitResources for International Studentsfor information on how to apply.
Be assured that your information is safe and secure at Montgomery College. Yoursecurity and individual privacyare among our top priorities. The College strives to protect the information that it collects and uses this information for College business purposes only. In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the College provides accommodations access to facilities, programs, activities, and services for qualified students with documented disabilities.
- Thestudent vaccination requirement took effect January 7, 2022, to access on-campus classes and services.
- Seeall student dates and deadlines.
- Seenoncredit (WDCE) course offerings and schedules.
- Registration open now.
- May 31, 2022: Summer I classes began.
- June 21, 2022: Midsummer classes began.
- July 11, 2022: Summer II classes began.
- Registration open now.
- August 29, 2022: Classes begin.
- December 19, 2022: Winter Session classes begin.
- January 20, 2023: Winter session classes end.
- April 18, 2022: Course offerings published online.